My supplier is making a SPECIAL TAKE ALL OFFER for this lot of iPads:
Qty 480 Apple iPad 1 Tablets
16gb, WIFI, 9.7” Black. (MB292LL/A)
The units are fully functional. Grade B; 30 day warranty. Individually packaged, retail ready.
My supplier has audited the iPads, reset them, cleaned them and packaged them in the retail ready packages above. He will even make custom stickers or labels for the box and apply to the boxes prior to shipping.
All will come with a wall charger and data cable. 75% will probably be original; the other 25% will be aftermarket. If there are any damaged or missing chargers, replacements will be provided free of charge.
Minimum Purchase: Take All
@ $225 each Now just $160 each!